Have you ever tried explaining your book to a friend, colleague, or stranger? It can be awkward can’t it… that botched introduction at the conference refreshment table, the short book pitch interrupted by the sudden jolt of the stopping bus. Ever thought to yourself, there has to be a better way? Well there is, whether you always run out of time in conversations to do your book justice or whether you’re are an introvert who needs help bringing up your book at all we have the perfect tool.
It’s called the free book card and it’s a simple concept that gets powerful results. You give a digital version of your book away for free, accessible only through a special business card.
These Free Book Cards will see you:
- Making stronger personal and professional connections
- Growing your email list
- Selling more books!
In person relationships and networking are a gold mine for authors no matter your genre. If you are trying to sell a fiction book or if you have a personal brand that is bolstered by a book there is no better connection than giving someone a free copy of your book. But that is expensive and bulky and that is where the free book card comes in.
How It Works
- With the free book card you create a business card with a picture of your book on it and then say something like “Start Reading For Free”
- You put a url or scannable QR code on the card that directs to a book page
- This book page gives them a portion of your book for free in exchange for their email address. (Use a service like mybookcave.com or bookfunnel.com to setup this page)
- After the reader gets to the end of the free version of the book(give them 4 to 6 chapters to get really addicted) they will be presented with a link for the paid ebook (you will need to create this portion of your book and on the last page include a link to your Amazon page)
- You can print any of the three size templates we have provided at PrintPlace.com under there business card page.