You just crafted four-hundred pages of award-worthy life-changing literature, or your non-fiction book is going to change the way the world sees your niche, but you’re stuck! Stuck on that seemingly small afterthought that we call a title. There are formulas and methods for trying to come up with good titles, but it is still a lot of guesswork. If this is you, then our free Book Title Generator will help jump-start your creative juices.
This easy-to-use title generator gives you the ability to:
- Generate titles for different genres of books
- Answer specific questions to help the generator stay on task with titles relevant to your book
- Sift through 7 titles at a time to allow you to view hundreds or thousands of options by pressing “generate more” until you find a few titles that you like
- The ability to put titles in your Liked Title Que so you don’t lose the ones you like as you generate more
- The ability to edit and tweak titles in your Liked Title Que section
- Create a .txt document of your liked titles
While there are a lot of great features, as you start working with the generator you are going to see that it isn’t perfect. It is hard to anticipate the tense and usage of the words you give us as tips, so you might find the grammar is off or that our thesaurus algorithm makes a goof. You are going to see some non-sensical titles that will make you shake your head in disdain or maybe even laugh a little, like this title that I saw it generate:
The Effortless, Amazing, Painstakingly Incredible, Absolute, Mind-Blowing, Impressive, Unbelievable, Secret That Every Daycare Ninja Knows
This is why we have advanced functionality that once we have provided suggestion will allow you to tweak titles and individual words. With all the suggestions, formulas and algorithms built-in we are sure you will find tons of quality ideas that will ignite a creative spark, and if you feel that an option has potential just press the heart to add it to your Que. From there you can edit your liked titles and save them when you are all done.