Editing WordPress Themes
There are millions of people who love using WordPress because of its functionality and ease of use. Despite the great features, free themes and plug-ins that can do almost anything, sometimes you just need someone to lift up the hood and tweak those quirky little nuisances you can’t fix yourself.
How much will it cost and what can I expect from Adazing?
Due to our extensive WordPress experience, we can handle any change or WordPress edit that you can dream up. We usually charge $50 per change on your theme. Some edits actually require multiple site wide changes but we will let you know if this is the case, and give you a discount for those unforeseen problems that might arise. The WordPress theme edit process will go something like this:
- You send us what you would like to have done.
- We send you several image proposals of the suggested change and a quote of how much we expect the total to be.
- You advise us to either go forward or to send more image samples.
- After your approval we request ftp information for your site and temporary access to your WordPress admin panel.
- We make the changes and then work with you until you are satisfied with both the design and functionality of the changes made.
To have us make your WordPress edits use the form below.